I have been so so busy with little sister's upcoming bumble bee party on May 1st! I have 2 weeks to finish antiquing my kitchen in addition to all the party details! Our yard is also being landscaped. Everything is a big mess and it's driving me nuts!.... I can't wait to have my house back to some "normal".
I will be taking a break from blogging for the next 2 weeks. I want to leave you with this beautiful photo from Monday's photo shoot. Thank you Paula!!! I can't wait to see more photos!
Have a wonderful rest of the week! :)
I will be taking a break from blogging for the next 2 weeks. I want to leave you with this beautiful photo from Monday's photo shoot. Thank you Paula!!! I can't wait to see more photos!
Have a wonderful rest of the week! :)
8 comments:
Adorable picture of your birthday bee! Enjoy your time away!
LOVE that outfit!! Can't wait to see pics of the party!! Alise's is May 16th. Sorry it took me so long for the Paypal payment, but I just thought of it last night! Thank you so much for everything!
Oh my, oh my! She is the sweetest lil bee I have ever....so honey sweet! That outfit is lovely. Who made it?
Thank you for the sweet compliments. The outfit was custom made in Mexico by one of my mom's friends. I picked out the fabrics and bee appliques. I found the idea for this outfit on etsy.
She looks so cute with that outfit. I'm anxious to see pictures of her birthday, I know is going to be wonderful.
Hugs
Awwww... I LOVE the outfit and acan't wait to see the fabulous party! I know it's going to be amazing!
omg that outfit is precious!
She is beautiful! That outfit is too cute.
Post a Comment