Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

I meant to post this early this morning, but my day totally slipped away! It should be 10 on Wednesday by the time you read this.....ha!

1. Every Thursday is family night at "Chick-Fil-A". My girls love going there. We went there last week and they each got a tattoo. I got the idea to hire someone to do bumble bee tattoos for little sister's party! I also want someone to make bumble bee balloons. We'll see. I am trying to talk my sister into doing this because she is creative that way! I don't want to spend $150/hr to have someone do this.... I'm on a tight budget....ha!

2. I started my kitchen project. It's going very well. I am anxious to be done and share some photos with you. I ran out of antiquing product. I can only find this online so, it will be a few days before I get back on it.

3. I am super excited to get our tax return this year. Our backyard is getting a make over. It will be somewhat done by little sister's party. Here's what the yard looked like when we bought the house. The grass is now completely dead :(

4. Little sister fell in love with this bumble bee ride at Schnep Farms. We visited there last month with my friend Paula. She took this photo and many others I haven't had a chance to post.

5. I made this glittery #3 for little sister's party. I feel it needs something else, but I can't think of what? It will go either on the cake table or candy buffet table.

6. I cleaned out my girls' closets today. I have tons of clothes to sell. I don't like to take them to the consignment store because they don't give me enough for them. I will post some of the best items on here or if you are interested, let me know and I can e-mail you some photos.

7. I decided not to join MOPS this Spring because
etsy and other commitments have kept me super busy. However, I miss my MOPS friends. I still get invited to the play-dates, mom's night outs, etc. We visited Marley Farms Petting Zoo today. It was fun, but I can't believe how hot it was already! Time for tanks and flip flops! :) A photo with my friend Tricia's girls :)

8. I love fish tacos....do you? I think Rubio's has the best ones! Every Tuesday is "Taco Tuesday" and they are 50% off! My girls and I went there today after my zumba class. It was yummy and big sister ate two of them!

9. We took our girls to a local circus this past Sunday. It was just ok. I was hoping to see some animals. The girls had fun though.

10. I have a super busy day tomorrow. My mom, my sister, and nephews will be here. I will try to remember to dress my girls in green. I want to take one photo to post on here in the morning.

Have a wonderful rest of the week!!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Me encanta el tatuaje que bello se ve. Pienso que es una buena idea el que tengas en el cumpleaƱos alguien que los haga.

Vaya ultimamente has estado sumamente muy ocupada.

Cuidate mucho

Melissa said...

I was so bummed we missed out on Marley Farms, Dylan has been sick with the stomach flu. Glad you got to go though! Oh, and I love fish tacos too!!

Heather said...

I loved this!! Great pictures of the girls, and I can't wait to see what your backyard is going to look like!