Friday, January 8, 2010

SHOW US HOW YOU LIVE- New Years Resolutions/Goals

Kelly is back to hosting super fun topics every Friday! Today is New Years Resolutions/Goals. I was not going to participate because I am not a big fan of resolutions. I just feel like I'm setting myself up to fail, but I do have a few goals to share.

#1- Last Fall I went back to the gym after being away for 3 years. I don't like to lift weights, but I enjoy doing classes. I decided to try Zumba for the first time and I LOVED it! I mean I am obsessed, addicted, and could go do it more than 1 hour a day 7 days a week! My Latin blood kicks in big time when I'm class....ha! So.......I'm really going to work hard on becoming a Zumba intructor to teach classes. It would be so much fun!

#2- Spend less. This is going to be HARD. I mean really HARD. I do well with coupons and what not, but I need to save more cash. I want to see our savings grow this year.

#3- Be more positive. I'd like to compliment my husband more, my friends, and family. I want to point out the good and positive in people. I want my girls to model after this so I must do it more.

#4- I need to work on family photo books. I am so overwhelmed with thousands of photos. I must start doing my digital photo books.

#5- Read at least ONE book per month. I know this is not hard for some of you, but I am not a reader. I've never been. I need to be though. I have SO MANY books on my shelf that I need to read.

Those are my 5 goals this year. I hope to write a post at the end of the year about how I did.

Do you have any goals or new years resolutions this year?


6 comments:

Becky @ The Shea Family said...

i know how you feel about zumba, i also love it! its very addicting and is a great workout! i want to go become an instructor as well, but i feel out of my workout routine recently.

Laura said...

What great resolutions!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Stopping by from Kelly's Korner blog! Great goals for 2010...thanks for sharing :)

I'd love for you to visit me!
www.finewire.blogspot.com

Nice to meet you, and have a lovely weekend!

Annie said...

Good luck with your resolutions and I know you are going to realize everyone.

Have a nice weekend.

PS: I let you something on my blog.

Melissa said...

Thanks for your post! You motivated me to check out Kelly's Korner (so fun), and gather my thoughts for the New Year!

Heather said...

I love your resolutions!! I have wanted to try Zumba for the longest time but have a hard time finding time for it! Thanks for sharing yours!