
I spent some time reflecting on the things that we lived over the past year. I feel truly blessed! God has been so good to us. I am so thankful for my husband, my daughters, my parents, my sisters, my brother, my friends, our church family, our health, our home, etc...etc.. and the wonderful life God has given me. I look forward to this next year. I have many ideas, plans, and resolutions in my head. I hope to execute all of them. I will share with you throughout the year. Thank you for taking the time to read our family blog. I appreciate ALL your comments, support, and encouragement! Best wishes to you and your beautiful families!! Cheers!
XOXO
Nancy
Here are my MOST favorite photos from 2009. It was hard to keep it to a few of them!
Jan 2009

Feb 2009


Mar 2009

April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


Aug 2009


Sep 2009


Oct 2009







Nov 2009


Dec 2009








Much love to all of you!
XOXO
Nancy
Here are my MOST favorite photos from 2009. It was hard to keep it to a few of them!
Jan 2009

Feb 2009

Mar 2009
April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

Aug 2009

Sep 2009

Oct 2009






Nov 2009

Dec 2009







Much love to all of you!
8 comments:
I loved all the pics, but my favorite one is of your precious girls in their bikinis eating watermelon. Priceless.
Beautiful Pictures! Thanks for stopping by blog. Awesome to "meet" other folks in AZ!
It looks like you had a great year! Cute pictures!
Que muchos momentos de alegria tuvistes en compañia de tu hermosa familia.
Deseo que el nuevo año les traiga muchas bendiciones y mucho más momentos de alegria. Dios los bendiga y los proteja siempre.
Wonderful pictures! I think my favorite is the girls eating watermelon too!! I'm so happy that we were able to meet this past year. I can't wait to hear about your new plans for 2010! You are such a creative, motivating, and sweet gal!! See you soon!
What a wonderful year you had! I love every picture, girl, you have a beautiful family! Your girls are just gorgeous!!! Happy new year to you friend!
pretty
sexy little knickers cutie, you are such a good girl just hold your dress up while I pull your knickers off then I want to lick your childpussy
Post a Comment