We went out dancing with several friends on Saturday night. Our girls spent the night at one of our friends' house. We are blessed to have such wonderful friends. They are like family to us. Thank you for watching our princesas so, mommy and daddy could have a night out like the good old days!
I had such a wonderful time! I told my husband that we MUST go out more often. It was great to have some of my friends there. I appreciate that they made time to come celebrate my birthday with me! It means more than they know. Thank you so much!
My friend Noelle celebrated her 30th birthday on Dec 11th! Happy Birthday GIRL!

Noelle with her friend, Nicole
Me, Sophia, and Noelle
My husband on the left with his friend, Dave...
Our friends, Nicole and Rob...
By the time my friend, Lisa showed up....I have had a little too much to drink....can you tell? ha!
Here's Lisa with her husband, Tommy. They are so cute together!
Here's my hubby and I at the end of the night..... can you tell how many drinks we had? Ha!
We had SO MUCH FUN!!! I love to dance and hang out with my friends. It was a great way to end my birthday celebration! Cheers! :)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!! What a fun night! And thank God for fab friends, too! Merry Christmas!!
Happy Birthday girl!!!! Love the pics, you look gorgeous!! So glad you had a great birthday!
Looks like such a fun time! I'm glad you got to go out and have some fun celebrating your birthday!
Super cute photos:) You have got to email me some! So glad Lisa and Tommy showed up, bummed I missed seeing them. Happy Birthday girl! XOXOX
So glad you had some wonderful friends to spend quality time.
Looks like all of you had a great night.
Happy Birthday Nancy!!!!!!!
Post a Comment