We took our girls to get pictures with Santa at daddy's work last Saturday morning. However, I will post that photo when I receive it from the professional photographer that took the photo.
We had to stop at Home Depot on our way home to pick up extra extension cords for our Christmas lights. We walked in and saw balloons and tables set up at the end of an isle. My girls immediately wanted to go get a balloon. We walked over there and to our surprise they were doing a free kids workshop. Tons of kids were building this super cute wood wagon. We signed up and the girls had so MUCH FUN! I love it when we do spur of the moment things. I was thrilled I had my camera in the car to capture these cute photos and a short video of them hammering away!
Big sister probably can't believe we are letting her use a hammer!..ha!

Little sister was most excited about the stickers....ha!
But, check her out holding that hammer!
I love the free aprons.... too cute!
They were so proud of their little wagon.... fun times!

I had to get a short video of them hammering...it was so cute!
3 comments:
I'm anxious to see their picture with Santa.
The workshop was great. I know they had a fun time.
Check my blog, I tagged you.
That looks so fun! Stickers would be Morgan's favorite too! :)
Andrew takes Josh to do the workshop every month. Isn't it awesome?!? And he's gotten pretty darn good with the hammer too. Glad you guys had fun! =)
Post a Comment