We attended the holiday bbq for daddy's work yesterday. They do this every year, however this time was extra fun because they brought in snow for the kids! Santa was there and he arrived in a helicopter.....my girls loved it! Santa brought the cutest puppets for all the kids too :)
Not much more to say....we ate, the kids played, we visited with friends... it was a blast! I took a TON of photos..... loved seeing my girls play with their friends!
Big sister did NOT want to wear her jacket....


Daddy helping make some snow balls :)
Photo with mommy :)
Photo with her friend, Lauren
Photo with her friend, Reece. She loves this girl! :)
Big sister is growing so fast!
Here's little sister following everything big sister does...ha!
She watches her EVERY move...
Throwing snow like the rest of the kids...
Photo with daddy
I was thrilled that for the very FIRST TIME my girls sat on Santa's lap all by themselves without crying!....yaaaaay!!!
Here's the video I took when Santa was arriving in the helicopter....so fun!Here are the cute puppets they got from Santa....aren't they cute?

Here's the only family photo we got and I had to ruin it....don't you hate it when that happens? I'm making a funny face, but I love how daddy and the girls look :)
Here's a short video of my girls playing "Ring Around The Rosey" with their friends....so stinkin' cute!AND- Last Sunday I attended the yearly Ornament party from daddy's work. However, it's only for the wives. It is sooooooo much fun! I never want to miss this party. We are like sisters! Here's everyone that attended. I'm on the left side at the end :)
Can you believe I have another ornament party tomorrow night? This one is from my women's bible study at church. I have MOPS on Tuesday, a birthday dinner on Wednesday, my birthday is on Friday and we'll celebrate going out on Saturday night!.....WOW!!! My calendar is beyond FULL right now, but I love love love it!!!! :)Happy Holidays!!!
3 comments:
How fun!
Yay for sitting with Santa and not crying! That's a huge accomplishment! :)
What a fun time!! Pictures are great!
Post a Comment