Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cookies For Santa

We spent the day baking sugar cookies for Santa today. My friend Noelle came with her kids and we had a lot of fun! Our girls ate a ton of frosting! They were on a sugar high for a while, but we managed to get them in bed before 7pm.

Here are my friend Noelle's kids..... Ivan was devouring the cookies..ha!






























My girls love baking! Their cute aprons were purchased last year from Company Kids after Christmas for 75% off! I love them!

























































































I love this photo! It was pure luck getting both of my girls to smile at the same time...ha!

I finally got all my gift wrapping done tonight. We are ready to celebrate Christmas with our sweet girls tomorrow night because daddy has to work Christmas morning. We are SO EXCITED!!!

Merry
Christmas!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Annie said...

Looks like a fun day. I don't had the same lucky with cookies,haha.

Do you have the sugar cookies recipe?

Anxious to see pictures of your celebrations.

Take care.