Our Christmas this year had to be celebrated on Christmas Eve because daddy had to work on Christmas morning :( I was so bummed, but honestly my girls don't care when they get to open gifts...ha!
We went to church service on Christmas Eve. Daddy's friend, Dave joined us but he didn't want his photo taken. He was our photographer....ha! Here are some photos at church....

After church service we went out to eat at Charleston's. I LOVE this restaurant! I had the most delicious prime rib!! Y-u-m-m-y! We got a photo while we were waiting for our table....yes! my girls are making goofy faces, especially big sister!
I took a couple of photos of the girls after we ate dinner. We were outside the restaurant. I told big sister to give little sister a Christmas hug...aren't they sweet?
We got home right before 9pm to open Christmas gifts. The girls were SO EXCITED! Here's our tree after Santa brought the gifts....
Here they are before opening their gifts....

And the FUN begins!!! I wish I would have taken a video of their "ohhs" and "ahhhs" when they opened some of their gifts! It was priceless!




And....since I never got to post my Christmas decorations, I thought I'd add just a few photos to keep them on here so I can look back at them again since I'm already taking stuff down this week :( It went too fast!I decorated everything in purple, fuchsia, and some silver. Here's our dining room table decorations...


I am snowman obsessed! I hope to decorate my entire house with snowmen some day! This little dish was just sitting on my kitchen counter...
Here's another snowman in the kitchen with a photo of my girls from Dec 2007. It was little sister's FIRST Christmas! I LOVE this photo :)
Our TV cabinet in the family room had these decorations. I made the candles because I could not find them in purple. They were just plain in like a lavender color and I bought spray adhesive and added purple glitter....they turned out awesome...love them!

Our stockings are all snowmen :)
Our Christmas cards were kept in this pink wire basket....
I made our Christmas wreath for the front door too....
Our decor outside was not much. I took this photo during the day also so, you don't get to see how pretty these are, but you get the idea :) The cross is my favorite decoration outside.
And our girls got a Christmas tree for their room the week before Christmas. I found them at Kohl's for 60% off plus I had an additional 15% off with a coupon. They were so excited to decorate them! I started a new tradition with them this year. I took them to the store so they could pick out an ornament for their tree. I plan to collect them all. Some day when they decide to move, I'll give them each the ornaments they picked out through the years. Big sister picked out the zebra ornament on her tree. Little sister picked out the turtles on her tree. It might be hard to see the ornaments unless you enlarge the photo.
Here's big sister tree..
Little sister's tree....
I will share about Christmas morning on a separate post. I'm off to bed. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We feel truly blessed!
3 comments:
It looks like you had a fabulous Christmas Eve! I love snowmen too!
P.S. Kamree wore her zebra bow yesterday. It was soooo cute!
That is a bummer that your hubby had to work on Christmas. But it looks like you had a very special time on Christmas Eve. I love the little pink trees for the girls!!
What a great Christmas Eve. So glad everyone enjoyed. I like the girls faces, priceless.
I like snowmen, too.
Have a blessing 2010!!!
Post a Comment