Saturday, November 14, 2009

November Family Birthdays

We went to visit my family in Mexico last weekend. We have 4 family birthdays within a few weeks of each other. We celebrated my brother's birthday, my nephew Victor's, my mom's, and my dad's. I love going there to see everyone. I absolutely love the food too! Here are some photos of my family.

Here are my two sisters and my brother. I am the oldest :)

My little sister and I. She looks like my dad's side of the family.

Here are my parents with my girls. Yeah...they are eating candy at 9pm!! Rules go out the window when we are in Mexico....ha!

My dad with my nephew Victor.

My brother with my big girl.

My brother with his beautiful girlfriend.

Cousins.

Birthday boy turns 6!

My dad with his youngest granddaughter.

My dad with big sister.

My sweet husband and I.

My brother, his girlfriend, and big sister.

We had a wonderful time even though our trip was less than 48 hours. We are excited to see everyone again for Christmas!


3 comments:

Jodee said...

What a fun birthday weekend! You have such a good looking family! Mexican food is my favorite!

I love your holiday blog makeover!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Annie said...

Que maravilloso el que hayas podido compartir con ellos. Es bueno hacer una celebración para todos los cumpleaños.

¿Cuántas veces al año puedes visitar a tu familia? Y tu esposo tambien es de Mexico.

Disfruta el fin de semana.

Family is Everything said...

Love all the family photos:) I'm so glad you had a great weekend and got to celebrate everyones birthdays together!