Monday, October 12, 2009

Saying Good-Bye Is Always Hard

So much to do so little time....can you relate?? I am starting to feel quite overwhelmed and stressed out because my oldest will be having her zebra party in less than 2 weeks! Her LAST BIG b-day bash is going to be so much FUN! I can't hardly wait. In addition to all of this, I'll be opening an ETSY shop very soon, more like this Friday 10/16. Stay tuned for that.

On to my post...haha! Grandma & cousin Chayse were here for 8 days. It went by too fast! It was sad that Lita injured her foot while going down the stairs. She wasn't able to walk the last 3 days of her visit. We wanted to get some photos with her 3 granddaughters, but it was so hard. The weather was hot, the girls were tired, and Lita couldn't move around too well, BUT we tried. Little sister DID NOT cooperate, that's why there aren't many photos of her. We were able to capture some sweet photos of big sister and cousin Chayse though.

Here's Lita with 2 of her girls....

Big sister loves to pick flowers....

I had fun editing this photo.....here's the original....

After editing...

Saying "cheeeesee"....

Here's one of all the girls with lita and daddy....they look thrilled don't they?....ha!

This is how much little sister cooperated for photos....haha!...love it!

Our family photo....the girls look so excited!..ha!

It's always hard to say good-bye to family when you live so far away. The girls had so much fun with her lita and cousin. They continue to ask when they get to see them again. We hope to go to Oregon next year and see everyone again.

The weather here has dramatically changed and we LOVE IT!! We are hosting a MOPS play-date, going to the pumpkin patch, and other things on the agenda this week if my girls feel better soon. They had a fever yesterday and runny noses today =(

Have a great week!!!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Sweet photos! LOVE big sisters outfit...looks like an Etsy purchase? I just adore that Carnival Bloom fabric!!!

Glad you had fun with your company but it IS hard to say goodbye! Believe me, I know!

Melissa said...

Can't wait to hear more about your ETSY shop! I just recently discovered that site, SO FUN! Hope your girls are doing better.

get an eyefull of this... said...

Hmm, cant wait to see what Friday brings.

get an eyefull of this... said...

Ok, so I have been thinking about this. I think I might know...well, I HOPE I know. If its what I think and I hope...then I might have to be your first customer!