Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fun

The girls are really enjoying our "Friday Fun" days. Today, I took them to a free class at Gymboree. They had the best time! Little H was so into it. Miss A was ALL over the place. She was exploring everything by jumping, climbing, tumbling, flipping, you name it!! They had a BLAST! I hope to enroll them for one month until this heat goes away! This will give us something to do indoors every week! :)

Here are a couple of videos:





I was able to get ONE just ONE photo of big sister because she was all over the place. Way to excited for photos! Here's the only good one of her...

Bubble time and they LOVED it!!! By the way- where to find these kind of bubbles that don't make a big mess??! They were sooooo cool!!!

Little sister was climbing everywhere trying to keep up with her sister...

They were being pulled on this wood sled...so fun!

The instructor had them play-pretend they were doggies. Big sister kept telling me that they were in the "cage"..... I took this photo....

It was a fun filled Friday for them! They were exhausted after we got home!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

That looks fun! I took Huntler to a Gymboree class but he was TINY! He was only like 6 months old when we were enrolled so our experience was nothing like yours! I am sure that both of my kids would LOVE it now!! If only there were one close by! But...there isn't!! :)

Sarah Heinle said...

The Gymboree bubbles are sold at there clothing stores. I have loved their bubbles for many years. Working with kids they have been a life saver at times, I always have them on hand. I wish they would make a jug of bubbles to go with a bubble machine. Wouldn't that be great??