Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fun

I wanted to come up with some "Friday Fun" that was inexpensive. My friend Noelle couldn't join us today. I didn't feel like going to a museum or indoor playground by myself. It's more fun to go with friends....don't you think?

The girls and I ventured out to Target since they are having a good sale on cereal until tomorrow. Of course we had to look at the toy isles. We found the play-doh-coco-nutty- monkey on sale. Big sister was super excited when she saw it. I thought this was a great indoor activity. We got home late after running to several stores, but the girls were ready to get their little hands dirty. I let them play on our kitchen table, BUT I put a plastic garbage bag down to cover it up. It worked out great! Little sister was so exhausted that she didn't enjoy it as much as I thought she would. Oh well, she did enjoy our lunch out =)


















































Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

I haven't gotten out the Play-Doh yet this summer. I know it will be a big hit!
Thanks for the great idea!

Family is Everything said...

I would have loved to join you at Target:( My kiddos were so tired though, plus wow did I have a lot to get done. Until next Friday:)