Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Flying Kites

The girls got some cute kites at a birthday party back in April. Ashley has been dying to fly these kites for a while now. It just hasn't been windy enough to do it, but we decided to give it a try the other evening. These are some of the photos I took. I am trying to do more close-up shots. I want to share the "before" and "after" since I have been playing with some editing programs. I am self-taught. I LOVE the endless options. Super fun!

Before / After








































































































































































































I edited this one 2 different ways just to see different looks....
















I could not decide which photo I liked best on this one. I'm in love with Ashley's dark brown eyes :)















And here's a short video of the best laughs and giggles from our precious girls. They had so much fun with daddy! Don't forget to pause the music on the right side by clicking the double lines in the box.

2 comments:

get an eyefull of this... said...

I need to come over and have you give me a crash course in photoshop. I swear I am still confused! This looks like a fun day. WE have kites too and the girls love to fly them. I bought some bigger ones at Costco last year and they are great.

Morgan said...

For the photo of your daughter that you tried two different ways- I like the color one that shows her eyes! I enjoy using photoshop, but still have a lot to learn.