Saturday, June 20, 2009

A's Dance Recital

Yesterday evening was Ashley's 1st dance recital. The recital was at the Mesa Arts Center.

Ashley takes dance classes at MDA in town. She has been taking a jazz/tumbling class since January. She is one of the younger ones in the class. At first, I thought she would be dressed as a bumble bee like the other jazz/tumbling class, but her class did not. Her class performed the "Humuhumunukunukuapua'a" song. I won't even try to pronounce that...haha! It's a super cute song though. You can click here to listen to it on youtube. She looked adorable dancing. I ordered a video and a professional photo. I will see if I can post the video when I receive it.

Here are some photos before we left our house. Hannah kept saying "me, me"....she was trying to say that she wanted an outfit like her big sister and she also wanted her make up done :)































































































I took some photos when she went to the rehearsal on Thursday, but they didn't turn out as good. The lighting was not great.



2 comments:

The Derouin Girls said...

Oh Ahsley looked adorable - I'm sure she did awesome...nice that they picked a hawaiian song!!! too fun!

xoxo

Family is Everything said...

How pretty she looks in her dance recital leotard:) I bet she did great, wish we could have been there. Next time!