Thursday, April 2, 2009

Embryo Adoption

Most of you who are close to us, know that we struggled with infertility for over 4 years. We were able to conceive our first daughter, Ashley, through IVF after the second attempt. I had no idea what embryo adoption was until I started reading Jen & Todd's blog. I met this couple when we took a newlyweds class at church like 5 or 6 years ago. They are still hoping to become parents through embryo adoption. I encourage you to read their amazing story. I feel inspired every time I read their blog. My friend, Brenda has also posted about this topic on her blog.

Jen & Todd were featured in a local news story about embryo adoption. Please take a few minutes to watch this video:

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Nancy! Thanks for posting this! I remember you guys, too. Glad to hear your IF journey ended with your beautiful kids! I love love LOVE the birthday pictures. Top left is my favorite-the colors are breath taking. Gotta run--should be in bed already for church tomorrow!