I have been consumed with our house shopping, discipline issues with our 3 yr old, and many other things. I bought some new parenting books that I am loving so much already! I have neglected my blog this week! As much as I'd like to post something everyday, it's just not possible a lot of the times. I will continue to update it as much as I can because I don't like to feel behind. Blogging is my hobby. I enjoy it so much!
The girls had a Pediatrician appointment last Tuesday morning. Ashley did wonderful! However, Hannah was feisty and did not cooperate. She was not happy about her Hepatitis A immunization, but a fun sticker too care of the crying pretty fast!
The girls had a Pediatrician appointment last Tuesday morning. Ashley did wonderful! However, Hannah was feisty and did not cooperate. She was not happy about her Hepatitis A immunization, but a fun sticker too care of the crying pretty fast!
Ashley's weight: 35 pounds
Height: 38 1/2
Hannah's weight: 25.4 pounds
Length: unknown because she did not cooperate...can you tell she turned 2 years old?..ha ha!
We went to eat lunch at Ashley's favorite restaurant, Red Lobster. We also went to Target and they each got a toy camera. They are really into their purses and putting stuff in it. So girly! I also added two videos of Hannah being totally goofy at the dinner table. She is so funny! I love all the silly faces. Check it out for yourself :)










No comments:
Post a Comment