Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Disney On Ice


I have been away from the computer for almost a week! I had lots of family in town for several days. I am s-l-o-w-l-y recovering from all the fun we had! I am back posting every day at least this week. Lots more to share.....keep checking :)

We took the girls to
Disney On Ice last Friday while my family was in town. I thought the show was very entertaining! It was the first time the girls went to see something like this. I was surprised to see how interested they were. They sat still through the entire show. Ashley was really tired from the night before. I had to give her some gum to keep her awake. She was so happy to see her "Lita" and cousins when they arrived on Thursday evening. She got less than 8 hours of sleep! I was glad she didn't have any tantrums though. She was a real trooper. If you know my girls....they NEED their BEAUTY SLEEP at least 12 hours! ha!

1 comment:

get an eyefull of this... said...

OOh that looks awesome! I will have to take the girls next time it comes. Of course, with our pack, I better start saving NOW!