Hannah's 2nd birthday will be here in about a month!!! We will celebrate in our home on April 11th at 4pm. Dinner will be served. Her theme is "Cupcakes".... she loves them! The invitation was designed by my sweet friend, Grace. I wished she had a blog, but she doesn't yet. Check out some of the cutest stuff I found on the internet :) I am not posting everything, you must come to her party to see it all or wait after the party to see the final b-day bash!

I was looking for some inexpensive treat bags for the kids, but couldn't find anything that I liked. I ended up drawing a cupcake on a piece of paper. I was telling Steve about it and to my surprise, he came up with this idea!! Check it out...he has a creative side I didn't know about....oh love him!!! :) I will glue these cupcakes on the purple treat bags...should look super cute!
Can you tell I LOVE to organize parties???!!!! It's so FUN!!!!!


3 comments:
I still think you should start a business. Super cute1
You sure do enjoy being a party planner!!! These cupcakes were definitely my favorite. We were still using the plates from last year to this day!!! I wished I had kept the extra cupcake pinata for you (for some odd reason, they gave me 2...I just finally threw them out 2 weeks ago cuz' they were sitting in our garage...sorry!) I'm sure Hannah will just look adorable in her birthday tutu!!! :)
xoxo,
Anne
Can't wait for Hannah's party, with all your preparations I know it will be fun. They always are:)
Post a Comment