Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mexicali Trip- Day 2

Our second day in Mexicali was just as wonderful. We ate a ton, we visited with family, watched cartoons, we went shopping again, Steve went out with the men to eat seafood, we had Chinese food for dinner, bla, bla, bla... We thought it would be a great idea to wear out our girls before driving home that night. The weather was so nice! So, we took all the kids to a local park. Ashley was a bit disappointed because there were no swings, but the girls ran, and ran, and ran, trying to catch up to their cousins with the soccer ball. They were exhausted after that! Here they are along with photos of my sister Sofia, and her husband, the 3 cousins, and my mom. I wanted to take photos of the girls with grandma, but they DID NOT cooperate :(






































My sister took this photo of the 4 of us! I love it! I have found a new addiction...PHOTOSHOP!!!! I played with it a little bit, but it's quite overwhelming. I need to take a class for sure! Yikes....there is just NOT enough time to do all I want to do!


2 comments:

Family is Everything said...

Your mom looks good! Can't wait to see your fam next weekend. I love the photo of the four of you too!!! Good job sis:)

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

This is such a random comment - but I love your lip gloss in that last photoshopped picture. Very cute. :)