Thursday, February 12, 2009

H is 22 months!!!

Time is going so fast for us! Our little Hannah is not a baby anymore...I am so sad :( really is hitting me hard! I will no longer have a baby in diapers very soon....hopefully anyway! She is very interested in the potty. It's exciting to see her grow and do so many fun things, like climbing everywhere, running, talking, singing (in her own language), babbling with her sister Ashley, playing with her babies, etc..etc.. Hannah is such a sweet girl. She is funny, sensitive, caring, loving, and a little shy. She is not the social butterfly like her sister. She loves to make her "stinky" face as you can see on some of the photos. She is very clingy with daddy....oh my...he can't do anything around the house. She just follows him around crying and begging him to pick her up! she is so spoiled I swear....but he gives in every time :) Too cute!

Today, Hannah was just being her cutesy self eating some gold fish while I played on facebook! Oh yeah...that's my new addiction besides blogging....ha! She was hanging out with me in the office and I just started taking photos...... here are the many faces of Hannah at 22 months! I can't believe I have 2 months to get her b-day party organized!!! I haven't done ANYTHING yet!!!! yikes! :) Note how she is saying "cheeese" on the last photo...love her!












































2 comments:

get an eyefull of this... said...

So so cute Nancy and looking so much like Steve every day.

Anonymous said...

love to see her gap,no hair in sight, puffy and chubby, begging to be touched and licked