My hard-working hubby spent 75 hours at work last week! I was feeling like a single mommy....not fun! :( Thank God for my friends! Noelle and I took our girls to the Arizona Museum for Youth last Saturday. This place is really cool. They have different little rooms where the kids can play. They can play dress up with animal costumes, they can slide, they have a super fun kitchen and other things.... you should go if you get a chance. I had taken Ashley there 3 times before, but it was Hannah's first time. They had a lot of fun! It was hard to get good photos, the girls just ran from one thing to the next! :)





















1 comment:
We ♥ Artville! Looks like the girls had a blast! Is Hannah's outfit from Naartjie? It looks like from that brand - I am big fan of Naartjie! ;p
xoxo,
Anne & Chloe
Post a Comment