Monday, December 1, 2008

Oregon Trip

We went to visit Steve's family from Nov 21st through Nov 29. It was a good to see many friends and family. The girls did great considering how cold the weather was. I was glad they did not get sick. Oregon is a great place to visit. It's hard to believe that I was able to live there for 8 years! I dislike the weather so much. One of the best things is that I got to shop with no sales tax! I will post many photos of all the things we did while we were there. Here are a few photos of the plane ride....it was Hannah's first one. She is busy and doesn't want to sit still for 5 minutes! They ended up falling asleep, which was nice.....












These photos were the next day.....just outside grandma's house.....daddy was trying to arrange the car seats in the car.....








The next day we visited Steve's grandma, Jau. She has a sweet dog named "Abby". The girls are afraid of dogs, but they eventually warmed up a bit....you can see Hannah's scared look on some of the photos...it's funny!

No comments: