Last Friday, I decided it was time to potty train Ashley. She will be 3 years old the end of next month and I truly got sick of changing her nasty diapers! I went to buy a Dora potty and she loved it! We did a "weekend potty training camp" since daddy had a long weekend and....it worked! She had a hand full of accidents the first day, but caught on very quickly. We are still working on her poop. She gets to go to ChuckECheese if she poops in the potty. Wish us luck! :)
4 comments:
Can your girls be any "stinkin" cuter? No pun there...LOL they are getting so old? Ahhh, I don't have in potty training advice for you b/c boys are different at that then girls if ya know what I mean.
Miss Ya, XOXO
I know she will get the poop in the potty! She has done a great job from what I know!0
oh, the fun! let's have a chuck e. party! we haven't been in forever! go ashley!
love some nicer pics of her 3 yr oldpussy to jerk off to
Post a Comment