I have no idea how I came across this blog, but it truly touched my heart. Well....maybe it was a God thing :) I thought I would share it with you. Go to http://www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ to read the amazing stories of this family.
I felt so encouraged and uplifted after reading the words on her family's blog. I think of my two beautiful healthy daughters and thank God for blessing me with them. I don't know about you, but I tend to get so wrapped up in the small stuff... it is no unimportant.... life is precious and I want to embrace every moment. Lord, help me to be the mom that Ashley and Hannah need. Help me to teach them of your amazing love. Thank you for the best gift of life....being a mom!
To my girls:
I love you more than you know. I will always remember the sweet things you do. I love your cute giggles and playful personalities! I adore your beautiful smiles :) You two make my life complete. I can't imagine life without you. I want to hold you forever. You are both a true miracle to us. Thank you girls for making me realize what life is all about!
3 comments:
I have not yet checked out that blog, but love what you wrote! It is so true, we do forget about the important things. We need to keep ourselves thinking about what truly matters!
Ditto sister! Be grateful of what you have & always remember to keep things in perspective!
And yeaaaa for Hannah! I'm super excited to hear that she's walking...and same thing w/ Elle too! It must be a BFF thing! :)
Anne
Thanks for sharing that with us! Touching...
Post a Comment