We were visiting my friend Gladys yesterday. Ashley was playing with her son Isaac while mommy was looking at pics with Gladys. All of the sudden I hear a bloody murder scream from Ashley!....OH MY!!!...I knew something was wrong immediately. I ran over to her and she was covered in blood! I freaked out and didn't know what had happened. The story I got from her and 3 yr old Isaac is that she ran and fell on the floor hitting one of the dining room chairs. It looks like she bit her bottom lip pretty bad. I was afraid she was going to need stitches, but the bleeding stopped after a few minutes.
She was so cute when I put her in the car because I kept asking her if she was ok. She looks at me and says "mommy, achistaff".....this means "Ashley is tough".... she loves saying that when she falls or scrapes her arms and knees playing around. I can't get over how strong and resilient she is! She truly is tougher than me :) Love my little angel!
No comments:
Post a Comment