Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Greek Festival

We went to the Greek Festival in Tempe last Friday evening. Our friends and neighbors, Sophia and Bill (who are from Greece) came with us! It was a fun time. The girls and I had a chicken gyro for the first time. We had some really good fried cheese and some yummy pastries. I can't remember what they are called though. Sophia is getting ready to leave for Greece for 3 months! We will miss you very much. I know Ashley will ask for Billy. I will just have to show her pics until you return. We hope you have a wonderful time!











2 comments:

get an eyefull of this... said...

Where's the Beach? (the park is called Tempe Beach Park- ha ha). Anyway, the festival looked like fun. We will have to look for that one next year. Have a safe and wonderful trip Sophia! You sure you don't need a nanny (with three of her own kids) to accompany you? :)

Family is Everything said...

Wow, looks like we missed a lot of fun! We will definitely miss Sophia and the kiddos. We will still have lots of FUN!