Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rocky Point, Mexico

Steve and I took a short trip to Rocky Point a couple of weeks ago. Steve's mom came to visit from Oregon and we got away without the girls! It was kind of an early anniversary celebration. We will be married 7 years next month.

After becoming parents, we have learned to appreciate the little things like...eating a nice quiet dinner, being able to finish a sentence without interruptions, walk around holding hands, sleep in, watch something else besides Dora & Diego... hahahaha....you get the point. Thank you honey for such a great time together! I love u!


5 comments:

Cas said...

You guys look great! Oh do I miss my trips to Rocky Point.

Happy early anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Hey...I didn't know we had been married the same time? And our kids are the same ages...Hmmm...we have lots in common...
How did the birthday party go today? Sorry I had to work...my Saturdays have been filled since last month and I have been hiring babysitters so Chad can sleep on Saturdays....I hope all went well!

get an eyefull of this... said...

Oh my gosh...can I just say jealous! You have to give me details on where to go and what to do!

Family is Everything said...

Love the Rocky Point pics!! I know you two had fun. Love the new background and can't wait to get a group together to go down to Puerto Penasco! Love ya.

Family is Everything said...

Love the Rocky Point pics!! I know you two had fun. Love the new background and can't wait to get a group together to go down to Puerto Penasco! Love ya.