Friday, November 30, 2007

Our Thanksgiving













I guess I should blog about our Thanksgiving before Christmas gets here! The days just fly by and I can't seem to find the time to get to the computer to post our family moments.....
We spent our Thanksgiving in Casa Grande with our friends Fernando and Ceyla. They have two beautiful children. Sarah who is 8 and her brother Ricardo who just turned 5 years old. Happpy Birthday Ricardo!!! Fernando works with Steve. We have known them for about 5 years now! I remember Ricardo was just a baby when we met them. Thanksgiving dinner was so yummy! I ate so much on my first serving I could not have seconds... I wanted to make sure I had enough room for dessert :) We attempted to get a family photo after we ate dinner... hope you like it.... we had to take about 10 pics to just get the one...you know what I mean? I am so ready for a new faster camera! :)

We decided to spend the night at their house because Steve and I wanted to go shopping early in the morning. We were out to get those great deals! Ceyla and Fernando were gracious enough to watch the girls for us....THANK YOU!!! We appreciated it very much! Steve and I were out shopping at 4am!!!! Anybody else crazy like us?? :) Yeah... I could not believe my husband was excited about shopping!!! He is a little spoiled too...let me tell you. He bought himself a bbq...I won't tell you how much he spent, but I guess he totally deserves it. He works too hard for us :) He also bought some speakers for his surround sound in our family room. He is anxious to get that done! First stop was at Kohls though...I just love that store! We bought the girls tons of clothes and toys. We will only wrap their toys. We went to lots of different stores...even the mall!! I had to shop at Gymboree for the girls too :) Another one of my favorite spots to shop for them. Finally we got back to the Gomez's home around 1pm!!!! Can you believe it??? Almost 9 hours shopping!!! It was just so fun to go everywhere and not worry about our girls! We knew they were in good hands :)

We had a wonderful holiday. The weekend was fun, but too short. We enjoyed spending time with our friends. We feel so blessed in many different ways. We are thankful for all God has given us this year! We hope you had a nice holiday too :)

















2 comments:

get an eyefull of this... said...

Wow Nancy, I need to take a page out of your [shopping] handbook. Whew! There is no way I could get up at four AM and then for Alex to come with me??? Forget about it! But, it seems to have paid off...you are probably finished Christmas shopping (must be nice) :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the girls! They are so adorable! Hope to see you soon. Maybe lunch?