



It was a great weekend! We celebrated Ashley's 2nd birthday with 38 kids including babies. The youngest guest was 8 months old. We had 32 adults plus Steve & I!....WOW!!! Our home and backyard were full of friends!! It was truly fun! The weather was awesome! I think I am the one that enjoyed the party the most... I had been planning her party for several months. The pink poodle theme was decided because Ashley LOVES dogs! She has several stuffed doggies on her bed. She is fascinated by them and talks about them every day! She even says "pink poodle" in her own language...very cute!
My sister Sofia & my mom came in town Friday night. They were so much help! THANK YOU mom and sister!
I couldn't have done this great party without your help!My mom is amazing!
She baked the pink strawberry cake, cooked some Mexican burritos, made pink poodle centerpieces for each of the tables, painted the girls' outfits and made their bows! Some of my friends asked how I managed to get those centerpieces...well....I kept responding "my mom
made them"....their response "Oohh wow!...she needs to have a business here!".... She did a fabulous job! She also brought the pink poodle pinata from Mexico. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! I did not want the kids to break it! It was just too cute! The kids had so much fun breaking it so they could get to all the candy! 

The party started at 3pm and went on until 7:30ish...Ashley did not get to bed until midnight that night!!! She had soooooo much candy! She was wired! Her 3 cousins were crashed before she was! Can you believe it? That's the energy of
a 2 year old I guess:)
We rented a big bouncer for all the kiddos. Our yard
has a small play area with a turtle sand box and a small swing with a slide. The little kids had a blast playing and getting all messy with the sand! We also played some fun games with the older kids. Some of them won cool prizes!Ashley received great gifts from everyone. She loves her new toys and mommy loves all the new clothes! Instead of mailing thank you notes I decided to give out a personalized chocolate candy bar along with a framed picture of Ashley. We hope you liked it! Thank you friends for joining us!


So, needless to say this party was a huge celebration! We loved seeing our friends. We wished you could have stayed longer so we could visit more. Now you know that the parties at the Pfeifer's go on F-O-R-E-V-E-R! Plan for it next time...:) Hannah's 1st b-day party will be happening soon enough!
Enjoy all the pics! You can click on each pic to make it larger. My friend Paula Stiller who I just met last week is a professional photographer. She did a wonderful job taking pics for us! Thank you Paula for coming over on such a short notice. You are GREAT!
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!



4 comments:
nancy, we wish we could have been there, but you know how it is with a newborn. I wish we lived closer, although it sure is better than all the way up in Oregon right? The pics are great. I can't believe she is so big now, already two!!! Your daughters are beautiful and sweet. You are a special family. Love you all, Nicholle
Those pictures Debi took are sooooo cute!
Great birthday party Nancy, very creative! See you at the next Mops meeting.
Tooddles,
Michelle Cohrs
I am blown away by your creativity! Thanks for having me over! I can't wait to get to know you more! God is so good!
youngest there was 8 mths, love to keep her occupied while the party was going, nappy off legs spread and we have our own party!
Post a Comment